Friday, March 6, 2009

Special Spring Book Drawing...

I am having a drawing for this great "Sonlight Cooks" cookbook. Just send me the name and address of a "New to Sonlight" friend and I will put your name and your friend's name in a drawing for this fantastic cook book.
Make sure you ask your friend for permission first and include your name and address when you enter. :0)
The more friends you submit, the more chances you have to win.


Just email me at jevely@sonlight.com to enter.
I will reply to your email so you will know I have received it. Winner will be announced here on May 31, 2009. So get your entries in.
[If your friend wins, you will be given a nice 2nd place gift, something personal just for you. Do you like homemade soap?]

Friend's name
Address, including zip code
Phone and email [optional]

Your name
Address, including zip code
phone and email [optional]

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to buy the cookbook too, without entering the contest?

    ReplyDelete