Monday, April 4, 2011

Homeschool Resource Library

 
Need to Place an Order? If you know what you want, go here and enter the item numbers. If you need help please email me for a free consultation or to make a phone appointment. 
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Please Scroll Down to see my
Homeschool Resource Library
~~~May it be an encouragement to you~~~
I would love for you to visit my Facebook Page

I invite you to:

  • To get to know me better ~"The Whistle" is a short article telling why we started homeschooling and it tells what our kids are doing today.I hope it will encourage you
  • NEW! Homeschool 101--Homeschooling questions answered--Podcasts, videos, articles and more to help you with every aspect of homeschooling--from deciding if it is right for your family to preparing high school transcripts!
Welcome to my personal Homeschool Resource Library
[ A collection of wit & wisdom gleaned from over 132 years of parenting]


General Homeschool Advice: 
  • NEW! Come listen to my one hour talk on How Living Books Teach [broken into 5 separate audio files]
  • NEW! The Language Police--why it is so important to use real literature [rather than textbooks] to teach [A three part blog post]

Preschool Tips and Advice:


Sonlight Specific:
High School Helps

  • NEW! High School Planning: Here are some great brochures and charts you can print off [Developing a Plan, Recordkeeping, College Bound, Off to Work, Time Line-Keeping on Track and You can Homeschool Through High School.]
[Sonlight has the best microscope and awesome science programs. In college I majored in earth science and environmental science. I love good science--but until I found Sonlight Science my kids did NOT share my love of science. Sonlight's great books, science supply kits and day by day lesson plans helped me share my love of science with my children. From pre-school up, Sonlight Homeschool Science Packages are the best!]

[Kari Homeschool Graduate-Chad University of Kentucky Graduate]

General Parenting:
For more encouragement and help, visit:
My blog:
 Sonlight's blogMy Posts on the Sonlight Blog

Drop me an email and I can assist you that way or we can set up a no-cost phone consultation.













No comments:

Post a Comment