- Literature to Supplement History(Over 800 books categorized by historic period and reading level)
- 1000 Good Books List(Great Literature for children, organized by age level and genre)
- Preschoolers--How to keep them happy and occupied
- Organizing Your Homeschool (Podcasts that I did with two other ladies. You can go here http://www.sonlight.com/podcasts.html to get to the Sonlight podcast page. Scroll down to see Organizing Your Homeschool Podcast)
- Homeschool Laws (Find out what the homeschool laws are in you state)
- Supplementing Sonlight Curriculum (Supplementary movies, ideas and books to complement Sonlight Curriculum.)
Click on any of these books for a more detailed description or to order:
- Books Children Love, Elizabeth Wilson
- The Charlotte Mason Companion, Karen Andreola
- The 3-R's Ruth Beechick (3 booklets, teaching grades K-3)
- You Can Teach Your Children Successfully (Lots of great, practical advice for teaching children in grades 4-8 at home)
- The Way They Learn, Cynthia Tobias
- Just getting started? Homeschool Resource Guide This is a small brochure that I worked on with two other ladies. We combined what we thought were the most important things you need to know to get started in homeschooling. Sonlight published it and they offer it for sale for a reasonable $3.50.
- The New Dare to Discipline James Dobson, Ph.D.
For more of my Pre-School thoughts and suggestions:
- Results of a Scientific study-Why you should keep your pre-schooler home