Monday, September 21, 2009

Teaching Lots of Kids?

This is a short post. Lately I have had a lot of parents asking me how to coordinate teaching more than a couple of children, especially if they are at different learning levels.

I think most of my ideas can be heard on these two recorded teleconferences. These were recorded a couple of years ago, but are still full of helpful information.

Teaching Lots of Children with multiple Core Programs: Part 1 and Part 2

[hese are two recorded teleconferences between me and Donna P., a homeschool mom of 8 [soon to be 9] children. Between us we have homeschooled 13 children and these recordings summarize our tips, experience and wisdom. Each recording is about an hour long, but I think well worth your time.

So, put the kids to bed, get yourself a cup of tea and a scone and enjoy. I pray these recordings will be a help and a blessing to you.

Take Care,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment