Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CHEO... my last 2010 convention


Christian Homeschooling Educators of Ohio will have their annual homeschool conference in Akron this year. After 25 years of being in Columbus, the event planners made a change of venue and moved to Akron.

My team and I will be in the Sonlight booth ready, willing and eager to help. I will be presenting a workshop at 10:30 Friday morning, "Raising Kids who love to learn with guidance, great books and good times."

I will also have coupons for $15 off an order of $50 or more, good through the end of August. With featured speaker Voddie Baucham and The Family Guy-Todd Wilson, and with tons of vendors, it promises to be a great convention.

Experience an awesome convention!
- A New Facility
- Lots of Encouragement
- Keynote Speakers: Voddie Baucham & Todd Wilson
Family Discipleship: Brian & Betsy Ray
Featured Speaker: Dianne Craft


I have quite a bit to do before we leave next Thursday. I can't believe the 2010 convention season is almost over.

Take care,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Jill, hop over to the Christian Home Educators of Ohio Facebook page and leave a message about your workshop, booth, and coupons!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete