Monday, March 12, 2012

What I learned today...

I don't have a smart phone but I hope to get one next year. As I prepare for my 2012 Homeschool Convention events I was encouraged to make a QR Code sign for my booth.  So, here it is, the QR code for my Homeschool Resource Library. I put this code on a table sign which will sit on the front table of my Sonlight Curriculum Booth.

I really wonder if anyone will use it. Do you ever scan any QR codes? If so, do you do it often? What makes it more likely  that you will scan one?

 I am really interested.

 I see them around, but don't really have a clue as to how they are used.

So, anyway. It"s true you learn something new every day. Whew! Now I can relax for the rest of the day, knowing I already learned something today.

Take care,
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment